Uromastyx likes her belly rubbed
this is a fucking lizard getting her belly rubbed if you don’t think that’s the cutest shit then get out of my blog
LOOK AT ITS LIL ARMS FLAPPING AWWWWWWWW
"If white people are so privileged why is there a Black Entertainment Network and no White Entertainment Network?"
"Men don’t have privilege, there are women’s only gyms!"
"Why isn’t there a campus centre for straight/cis people!?"
SAME REASONS WHY IN MARIO KART YOU DON’T GET BLUE SHELLS OR LIGHTNING BOLTS WHEN YOU’RE ALREADY IN FIRST PLACE, ASSBAG.
the reed flute (or karst) cave in guilin, southern china, was carved out of the karst limestone mountains over 180 million years ago from an underground river that has now settled into a lake. more than 70 ink inscriptions dating back to 792 ce can also be found inside the cave, which was left forgotten for a thousand years before being rediscovered in the 1940s by a group of refugees fleeing japanese troops. photos by james p. nelson, christian ortiz, jesse estes, adam allegro, filip m.a.
move your finger back and forth so it looks like the cat is following it
This is more entertaining than it should be.
Guys, do it. do the thing. do the thing with the finger, it will not fail to amuse you for 9 hours.
It doesn’t matter how fast you move your finger either haha
If I had the chance to race Godzilla on four-wheelers you wouldn’t be able to fucking stop me.
oh my fucking god
by A. Gosewehr
Source: Flickr / hamberg-lounge
Photo reblogged from with 204,954 notes
I turned on the dishwasher and she just sat there and stared at it for 20 minutes
Mandira Wirk India Bridal Fashion Week 2013
Gospels from the mouth of DanRad
"fuck that, I’m Harry Potter"
- One of the first women to start her own independent production company.
- Earned her way to stardom without sleeping with executives for roles.
- Refused to date people for publicity just because 20th Century Fox wanted her to.
- Left 20th Century Fox because she refused to let them get away with treating her badly and paying her a tiny wage, just because of her “dumb blonde” image.
- Was only paid a fraction of her co-star’s wage even though she was the star of the movies and the biggest box office pull, but still went ahead with the movies because she was so passionate about acting.
- Studied method acting at the Actors Studio with Lee Strasberg, who said that she was one of his best students along with Marlon Brando.
- Had a personal library of over 500 books and rarely read fiction - she was desperate to learn and educate herself.
- Was sexually abused as a child but then went on to encourage the sexual liberation of women in the 1950s.
- One of the first people to speak openly about sexual abuse.
- One of the first people to openly support gay rights.
- Supported many charities such as the Milk Fund, March of Dimes, Arthritis and Rheumatism foundation.
- Donated her time and money to these charities.
- Visited orphanages and hospitals on her own time to surprise the people there.
- Married one of the greatest literary minds of the 20th century
- Suffered two miscarriages and one ectopic pregnancy and still put on a brave face for her fans.
Sorry, did you say she wasn’t a role model?
marilyn is my biggest role model so don’t even go there
and let’s not forget this
Ella Fitzgerald was not allowed to play at the popular Mocambo, in Hollywood, because of her race. Marilyn, who loved her music and supported civil rights, called the owner of the Mocambo and told him that if he booked Ella immediately, she would take a front table every night. The owner said yes, and Marilyn was there, front table, every night. After that, Ella never had to play in a small jazz club again.
"She was an unusual woman – a little ahead of her times. And she didn’t know it." - Ella Fitzgerald about Marilyn Monroe
200-year-old stacked stone home in Linescio, Switzerland.
Renovated by Buchner Bründler Architekten in 2011, the exterior was left untouched while the interior was reconstructed layer by layer with poured concrete.
Photographs by Ruedi Walti.
Page 1 of 161